Clinical Therapist Opportunities
Fully Licensed Spanish-speaking Contract Therapist Employment
We currently have immediate openings for fully licensed therapists, LPCs and LCSWs, who are Spanish speaking, preferably with experience working with children and adolescents. This is an independent contractor position and you may set your own hours. We are looking for a minimum 20 hour/week commitment with availability in the afternoon and evening. For more information, please contact Jason Carte, Director at email@example.com.
Supervision of Play Therapy Program
• Oversee play therapy services to ensure students receive proper training and supervision in order to provide high quality services that are responsive to community and client need.
• Program planning, implementation and modifications or improvements as needed to meet client need.
• Create curriculum (including didactic training on relevant topics) for group supervision meetings
• Monitor play therapy rooms and request replenishment of supplies and delegate clean-up, as needed
• Develop relationship with university contacts, as needed.
• Report to Training Director
• At the discretion of the Training Director, participate in student screenings/interviews/
• Participate in orientation as it relates to play therapy supervision.
• Clinical group supervision (one hour per week) for play therapy on clinical issues, legal/ethical issues, diagnosis and treatment planning, and crisis situations; report concerns regarding appropriate work volume and quality to Training Director.
• Review tapes/paperwork for no more than 2 hours per week
• Work with the Training Director on:
• Annual performance evaluations
• Responsible for weekly, group play therapy trainings to include, but not limited to, didactics, clinical supervision, scheduling speakers and obtaining/providing materials.
• Offer materials for training manual as requested/needed.
• Offer additional training as requested/needed.
Please send cover letter and resume to Jason Carter at:jcar firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities include: office supervision; bookkeeping and billing; personnel (payroll, benefits, etc.); client services (HIPAA compliance officer); facilities/technology; management of agency program data; and participation on the agency’s management team.
Required Experience: Successful candidates should possess excellent organizational, writing, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with staff, students, and Board. 5 years of experience and college degree preferred. Salary: Commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should e-mail a resume to email@example.com